SIMPLY EDUCATIONAL

Crash Course Paid Program by AUKFX.

 


Description:

Hello Everyone, in this video we announce our new paid program crash course to learn forex in a quick and economical way, starting from this September 2021, all classes will be done on zoom online, you can visit our website for fees mode of payment and general information and also e mail us for contact thank you. Mentor Amanullah Khan AUKFX. email us at zigana30@gmail.com web: https://aukfx.blogspot.com Note:- There are limited seats for this crash course, its duration is 2 months days a week mon to fri, so if you miss this chance do not worry you can apply by email after 2 months for a new program, i wish you best of luck.
Crash Course Paid Program by AUKFX. Crash Course Paid Program by AUKFX. Reviewed by AUKFX on 8/15/2021 03:11:00 PM Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. Fee of cours and class all online
    How many days total

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    What's the price of this course?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED OF YOUR COINS AND WANTS TO GET IT RECOVERED BACK???

    My self and my dad went all in on iss3, got scammed multiple times, found CJRecovery ON TELEGRAM and I got my money back.

    I invested a total of$95,000.00USD worth of Bitcoin with an online company who does trading and was guaranteed a payout of 25% a week. They ended up shutting down their company website but their website was still running. So I could still see my dashboard at that time and instead of paying weekly they ended up compounding my money. It ended up compounding to$179, 000USD so I requested for a withdrawal which was declined before they shutdown their website, I complained to my colleague at work who directed me about this recovery expert, Mr. Raven Elliot A.K.A CJ, that helped him, I contacted him immediately, what surprised me most, was that I recovered my money that same week. You can contact him on his email at CJDARKWEB @ GMAIL COM and on WhatsApp: +1 (659) 210‑0433 and he will assist you on the steps to recover your invested funds. Just trying to help those who where scammed just the way I was too.
    BELOW IS THEIR INFORMATION:
    Email: CJDARKWEB @ GMAIL COM
    WhatsApp: +1 (659) 210‑0433
    Phone number: +1 347 380 9972
    Telegram: @CJRecovery

    ReplyDelete

Forex Weekly analysis Forecast On May 11, 2024 | Live Trading Room with Aman khan by AUKFX.

Forex Weekly analysis Forecast On May 11, 2024 | Live Trading Room with Aman khan by AUKFX. Description: IN THIS LIVE SESSION WE DISCUSSED ...

Powered by Blogger.