SIMPLY EDUCATIONAL

How To Read COMMITMENT OF TRADERS COT Report by AUKFX

 


DESCRIPTION:

# BTMM #Market Maker #AUKFX #Aman #Cycle #COT REPORT Hello dear friends and welcome to my video I wanted my video to be about The COT report. Commitment Of Traders, In this video you will learn how to read Order flow, specifically the COT report which is the commitment of Traders, to find the best Forex trading and swing trading opportunities in the market. You will learn how to relate the order flow to what is going on from a price action perspective and technical analysis perspective, I hope you enjoy it. Also comment below what topics you would like me to discuss and talk about in upcoming videos. Don’t forget to SHARE /LIKE/SUBSCRIBE ***Video Title: How To Read The COMMITMENT OF TRADERS-COT REPORT by AUKFX ***Video Outline • ONLINE SESSION CLASS WITH AMAN KHAN. *** CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO AMAN KHAN AUKFX YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW*** • Link - https://bit.ly/3kJzolF *** JOIN US IN OUR LATEST FREE ADVANCED TRAINING *** • Link - https://bit.ly/3gRWrIp *** FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/amankhan.auk... ***The Trusted Brokers I Our Recommend Brokers & Trade with Profit *** • Octa FX: https://my.octafx.com/open-account/?r... *** DISCLAIMER*** This video is my personal opinion only. Trading financial markets involves risk, and is not suitable for all investors. I am not responsible for any losses incurred due to your trading or anything else. I do not recommend any specific trade or action, and any trades you decide to place are your own. ***ABOUT ME*** Hi! My name is Aman Khan . I'm an active forex expert trader, and I focus on Real factor in Forex technical analysis and price action based strategies.
How To Read COMMITMENT OF TRADERS COT Report by AUKFX How To Read COMMITMENT OF TRADERS COT Report by AUKFX Reviewed by AUKFX on 1/18/2021 05:44:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Forex Weekly analysis Forecast On May 11, 2024 | Live Trading Room with Aman khan by AUKFX.

Forex Weekly analysis Forecast On May 11, 2024 | Live Trading Room with Aman khan by AUKFX. Description: IN THIS LIVE SESSION WE DISCUSSED ...

Powered by Blogger.